Fabrics for clothing / Products
Fabrics for clothing
The BLIZZARD Thermal Comfort range includes a variety of compositions and weights to best meet the needs of specific applications:
- BLIZZARD (86% PA, 14% EA) with colour card and stock service.
- BLIZZARD POWER (76% PA, 24% EA) with high compression properties and greater weight for warmth in even the harshest climates.
- BLIZZARD PLX STONE (84% PL, 16% EA) with high pilling resistance. Designed for sublimation printing, it is ideal for the production of customised clothing.
- BEHOT Heat Generating technology that generates heat for even better thermoregulation properties.
- ECLIPSE Sun Protection technology for high resistance to UV rays (UPF50+).
- ACQUAZERO ECO Fluorine-Free Water Repellent technology to make the fabric water-repellent.
- NATIVE Sustainable Textiles technology applied to GRS-certified recycled polyamide or polyester yarns for greater environmental sustainability.
This range includes structured items like BLIZZARD CHECK, BLIZZARD CHECK PLX and EASY-RIDER 50133 GZ.
Thanks to these properties, the fabric is suitable for winter sportswear and urbanwear, such as tights, leggings and jackets.
- thermal comfort
- high resistance to pilling
- easy care
|APPLICATIONS||Winter sports / outdoor / cycling / skiing / hiking / urbanwear|
Sign up for our Newsletter